Saturday 24 April 2010

LBF…The deathly rattle

Sometimes a big decision has to be made for the sake of the event. I think the reputation of the LBF has been badly harmed by going ahead with an event that clearly suffered due to the lack of International attendance. The digital zone continues to be nothing more than lip service by an industry that doesn't know what to do with it. The seminars were frankly poor in content and substance. At one point I wondered if much of the content of one of the seminars I attended had been made up on the fly. The LBF seriously needs to raise its game or it will lose its prominence on the world stage. I may attend Frankfurt now to see if I can make up for lost time and opportunities and if Frankfurt turns out to be more useful than London why would I ever return to the LBF.

No comments: